Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby Stuff



So I missed my appointment this last week...I just blanked it, which happens a lot to me now, I can vouch for the whole pregnancy forgetfullness thing that's for sure. I rescheduled for next Tuesday so we will see how that goes it should be a quick appointment I was a little low on my Iron so they will retest it I'm trying to get more Iron because I hate those fingerpricks!


Well LaRae had to do a trip for a D.I. fashion show with her young women so they go and pick out an outfit to buy then come back and show it off. LaRae found this onesie and bought it for me saying "Here is your first of what will be many Strawberry outfits"... it's so true my mom always gave strawberry stuff to MaryJane's girls so I'm sure I will get my share. I don't mind at all, as long as it isn't that fake Strawberry Shortcake (I played with the real deal and the new ones bug me :)


Daniel is doing good we're just trying to get him a good calculator for his math class, he does alright without it, but his homework takes twice as long when he has to use his phone calculator and when they get into graphing he has to have it. I found a good deal off the BYU-I bulletin board and Vaughn got it and is sending it to us, I figure with all the years of schooling ahead for being a doctor it will be a good investment.

Daniel's cousin Kara is here until monday and it has been so fun to have her around. I went with her to my sister-in-laws Heidi's house 2 days ago to do some sewing projects. She was making a Jean lap quilt with an airplane backing for her husband Skylar (who is a pilot). While she did that I worked slowly on my rag quilt for baby. I tried something new making the border into strips and I really love it. I might give it to LaRae though and am planning
on making some coordinating pillows. I haven't de-linted it yet
as you can see but it was fun working with the girls and I learned
alot from Heidi as she was helping teach Kara about how to do a
Jean quilt...I want to do one for Daniel next Christmas so it was good for me to learn. Anyways Kara is coming today to pick me up
and we are going to St. George for errands, it should be a fun day!

1 comment:

Karli said...

cute quilt! and, you both have beautiful eyes so that baby will be blessed either way. hope you're feeling good. good job getting ready for baby girl. any names yet?

k