So I haven't posted in awhile but I just didn't have to much to tell. This past week has been fun, my cousin Caleb Steele has been staying here while he worked at a new job, he went back to SLC yesterday to pick up his family and are moving into a townhome in Hurricane. I am really excited because I love Caleb's wife Stephanie and we get along well so I am looking forward to having her around. Caleb didn't have time to check out the place they wanted so LaRae and I went to look at it, and it was a good thing because the manager didn't know that the last tenants left so much stuff there and didn't clean it. They told us they were going to clean it before Caleb and Steph moved in and take everything to the dump. The manager told us we could take anything we wanted and though we felt weird about it we got some useful stuff like a memory foam queen size mattress, some books, and other things that we will clean up. Everything was nice stuff the people just up and left it so we were laughing that we got something out of just going to look at an apartment. My cousins are coming today and will stay with us for a couple days until the apartment is cleaned up. On Thursday night I went with Daniel to his class in St. George and met up with Comet AKA Hailey Coombs from camp K. It was so fun to be with her. We went to an outdoor outlet and had fun looking for stuff for Comet's trip in May she and some of her friends are going to Havasupi (Grand Canyon hike) and she is excited. I wish I would be able to go because I have seen pictures and it is beautiful! Papa Proctor and Ace (Lindsey Proctor) are going too which make me even more jealous my only consolation is that it is a week after I have the baby and they are coming to see me! Anyways after the outdoor store we went to see one of Comets clients who was in the hospital she was really cute and sweet and reminded me of a camper I had once. Then we went to Applebees and started our 3 course dinner (the specials) I ordered for Daniel and he got there right after we started on our appetizers. It was a fun night!
I Love spending time with Comet!!!!!
I Love spending time with Comet!!!!!
1 comment:
SUSIE! If you come down here...let us know! You're welcome to stay with us too! :) (Isn't it such a small world...Daniel's cuz being called to the Ventura mission!)
I'm still not sure if we're heading out to Utah anytime this year...I'll let you know if anything comes up.
How are you feeling? I was noticing on your pregnancy ticker...only 89 days to go! It will go by sooooo fast! :)
Post a Comment