Monday, September 22, 2008

Uncle Ben


So Daniel's younger brother Ben came home from his mission on Thursday. Ben is the one who is right under Daniel in the Stout lineup. Addy and I went to the airport but Daniel didn't make it because of a quiz in class. I am still cameraless so I didn't get a pic of him, he is about 6 ' 5'' so he's the tallest boy in the family, he was very overwhelmed and he held Addy and said she was the first baby that he'd held in 2 years. He went on a mission to Eugene, Oregon. Anyways he came home to 17 new nieces and nephews, and 4 new in-laws. Anyways after the airport we went back to the flat and had a big family dinner. On Friday Daniel didn't have to work so we spent the day together and we left to go to St. George to get me a pair of jeans (I'm in between sizes and don't have a single pair that fits, I lost 10 pounds!!!!) We just got one pair because I'm going to loose more. Well my friends Comet and Ace came shopping with us we went to Target and Ross. Ben had been shopping with some family and we met them at Ross. We ended up taking Ben with us because he wasn't quite done yet and the rest of them had to go. We went to Cafe Rio and to Neilson's Frozen Custard, us three girls shared one since I'm watching what I eat. We then headed over to the football game in Hurricane. Ace's little brother was playing football for Park City which was why her family was here. It was Addy's first football game and we watched Hurricane beat Park City, but  Andy did good. Saturday we went over the the condo that Ace's family was staying at and just hung out all day before they had to leave. We watched the BYU game another shut out and Papa Procter bought us pizza from the Pizza factory. I said goodbye to everyone, I love the Procters and miss them when they have to go home. We went home and I played Volleyball with Daniel's siblings. 
Sunday we went to my in-laws ward. Caleb and Steph's  little kids sat with us because Caleb and Steph had to speak, so did Ben. We then had a big dinner with all the family. Another great family fun filled weekend. Now I'm just bummed because Daniel has to go out of town for work today and he has to stay the night tonight and will be gone all day tomorrow... I hate that! I get so sad to be away from him!  Well I have a ton of cute pics of Addy with some other people I love!!
Addy loves Auntie Ace
Comet said look she's already a little granola drinking out of her nalgene.
She loves these 2!!! Look at Addy's other cute hat!
 We love Aunt Comet!!
 "grandma" procter she's borrowing Addy because her kids aren't married and don't have kids yet.... get a move on A.J. and Ace!! We love them!

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I love you! What a fun weekend. Way to go on losing ten pounds! I'm starting a new diet and exercise regime, I want to lose ten pounds by Thanksgiving, wish me luck! I enjoyed spending time with you and the baby this weekend...check out my blog! I can't get enough of Adelaide. Hope to see you soon! I want to visit every week!!!
LOVE YOU!

Karli said...

great job on the weight loss! what's your ultimate goal? are you following a specific plan? i love that baby! the hat is too cute...love girls in hats. so sweet! glad you have such great friends and a great in-law family. that makes it easier to let you live so far away! (: love you!

Gena Susan said...

Addy is so beautiful and she is soooooo adorable!

MaryJane Griffin said...

Susie the pictures are really cute!! You guys have to come down!!! Addy looks so fun and we haven't got to enjoy her so just be like LaRae and plan it out. Print off your travel plans and hand them out to all those who want to come with ya. I forget to ask Michael about the camera. I'll do that today. Good job on losing!!!! You're my inspiration.