Tuesday, April 28, 2009

In a flash

So I had lost my camera cord but found it now and am taking a minute to update things we have been doing in the last month or so. It's not in order but here it goes!


  Easter Sunday, lots of family fun!!!!

 we went up to smith's to play ball tag and shoot clay pigeon's  easter weekend!! Addy putted around with her daddy and loved it!!!
 Ball tag is so fun!!
 chillin out watching the game with Uncle Skylar
we went on an easter egg hunt and stopped at our neighbors to see the baby lambs they had, Addy wasn't sure about them!

Tyson loved the easter egg hunt!!!
 Addy and Lincoln loved the little easter eggs
Lincoln was hording them though
 So this is one of the room's we were redoing and you can't tell the before but it was pretty bad but we scraped the popcorn ceiling, patched holes and texturized and painted ceiling and walls
 the newly cleaned wall
 I wanted to do a technique and taped of this wall (with the help of Daniel)
 And whaaaalaa, with the crib I bought with some tax return money Addy finally has a room for herself.
YEAH!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Larsen Family said...

I want a lesson on how you did that wall. It looks amazing! How are you feeling? Just kidding... I love your baby gaga heading. It makes me laugh everytime!

Joy Boggess said...

susie, i loved the redone room! it really looks so great and i love the technique! remember what you did because i might be calling you later! you always have the cutest ideas! love you!