Saturday, October 24, 2009
Dancing Zombies
Well had a blast going to Tuacahn's halloween show Thriller. I love Tuacahn and it is definitely worth looking into if you're ever down this way. It is very high quality and is reviewed as "Broadway outdoors". Anyways I took Addy when she was a few months old to the play Les Miserables and so this year when my friends Ace and Comet wanted to go I jumped at the chance. It was too long to go without Liam and it wasn't much fun the first 20 minutes because he was fussy and I had to go to the top to walk with him, anyways finally got him to sleep right before the intermission and then the rest was great. There was no singing just dancing and some of the numbers were so funny, some scary. The zombies wandering the crowd were creepy but nice enough to take pics with my sleeping babe. Loved the 3 Jason's and the Frankenstein number and of course the "Thriller dance". Great quality dancing and a fun way for adults to celebrate Halloween. Great night. Unlike tonight which is Daniel's 24 hour shift day so don't get to see him until tomorrow at 7:00 am.
creepy Zombie girl

Jason was really nice he had a Jason teddy bear.
Great Dancers loved the bride of Frankenstein's monster
Comet and Liam and the undead
Ace holding Liam during the show
CREEPY!
Great extension for the undead
She was really scary
I love these two!!! Great friends
BOOOO!
Hope Liam appreciates these later, though it will probably make him not trust his mommy. Who lets the monsters near their little sleeping angel?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Susie! I'm so glad you came, and Liam did so good the second half. You are such a good mommy :) Love ya!
Post a Comment