Tuesday, October 13, 2009

my sister....my friend

Guess who's turning 24! My little sister Clara Jane. I love this girl and I am so happy that I got her as a sister. We haven't always got along beautifully I mean we are about 17 months apart so there are bound to be differences. We did share a room most our life and I am ashamed to say I abused Clara's good natured, people pleasing attitude. Making her turn off the light every night, get me drinks, clean the room, sneak out the window to go unlock the door when LaRae would lock us in and then deny it was my idea when LaRae caught her. I made her walk 10 feet behind me when we walked to school, I also remember a slapping fight that was quite ugly. However we survived, we grew and I grew to realize the gem of a girl my sister is. Here are just a few things I love about my Clara Jane.
* she is adventurous and always up for something fun!
* she is very giving * she can make anyone laugh * she is fiercely loyal to friends and family * she doesn't gossip about people and tries to find the best in everyone
* she is amazing with kids and everyone's favorite auntie
* she wants to learn so many things and tries to do her best at everything.
* she is very forgiving.


I love my sister and I am so grateful for her friendship, she is truly one of my best friends. I am also so glad she found Grant and her happy ending...or I guess her beginning.
Love you beautiful girl! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

C Tam said...

I agree--that Clara is, and always has been, an ANGEL. Love to see the sisterly love with you two girls!

Spring said...

I would have to agree. Clara is one of the sweetest people I know.