So I've been a horrid picture taker (I know that's not proper english). But I have a few really random things that I wanted to share. Addy's been big into pretending lately. She pretends to be a cat and crawls around, she pretends to be the mom "making dinner" or "going to church" she also changes her name. She tells us "I not Addy, I Cinderella" (I still can't figure that one we don't own the movie not even sure she's seen it) She has taken to wearing my heels frequently but a week ago I found her attempting (not very successfully) to wear Daddy's boots she fell about 5 times just trying to take 2 steps but her grin was priceless.
We had a flu bug go through our extended family and our own family. Dressed in my church clothes I was handed my son after Sunday dinner. As soon as he was with me he proceeded to puke for about 2 minutes straight all over my clothes. I was surprisingly calm, thankfully Daniel was not working and took Liam to the bathroom while I cleaned up, I got sick the next day and was miserable but luckily only for the day. When Steph got sick I took her kids for the day, I also took LaRae's boys one night because Adam was gone and I wanted her to have one night of peace. It was a pretty funny night. The boys did good but they wanted to sleep all in one room. I gave them a chance but Addy was to excited that her idol Tyson was there so I moved the one of the toddler mattresses into Liam's room and soon after Addy and Lincoln were asleep in their respective beds. Tyson fell asleep but then he woke an hour later crying a lot, it woke Liam up so I decided to move him into my closet. Yes, I am a mean auntie not to let him sleep in my bed (Daniel was at work) but LaRae's boys are hard to sleep with. I'm not a cuddler and they like to be right by you and they toss and turn...I actually wanted to sleep. So I put the toddler bed in my closet and he went right to sleep. Meanwhile Lincoln woke up and I went to see what was wrong, he wanted to sleep in bed with Addy so I let him. Like I said Lincoln likes to snuggle and he's really bad about having to have an arm or leg wrapped around you. So I was laughing when I saw this:
Now keep in mind my daughter is like me she doesn't sleep with people right next to her so I wasn't surprised when she woke up crying I went in to ask what was wrong and she said "I want Linky to go away!" I had to laugh at her plea for help, so I put her down on Linkys original bed. Finally everyone was set. When LaRae picked the boys up I told Tyson to tell her where he slept. He was so excited he said "Mom, I slept in Susie's closet all by myself" Made us crack up that he thought he was such a big boy, never mind the fact the closet door was open and I was sleeping 2 feet away from him :)
So last week I was pretty excited for my parents because they got to go to Italy! My mom served her mission there when it was all one mission. She hasn't been back in over 40 years. My dad had been there when he was 8 so it's been a long time for both. I am so glad they took this opportunity to go. Most people don't know before my parents met and had children they were world travelers having been and living in several different countries. But they haven't gone anywhere together so this was quite fun. They got to see one of our former foreign exchange students while they were there. And she told me my mom still spoke Italian beautifully. Way to go Momma!!!

So I forgot to post this on my Halloween post, this was the coolest costume I've ever seen. This is a family friends son. He came up with the costume himself and his dad just walked beside him as he went up and down the most populated street full of trick or treaters. It was pretty realistic and the boy said his horse was spooked when he first saw him.

Finally finished my second month on the Take shape for life program. So excited seeing myself get closer to my goals, and I feel so great!!!!
hahaa I feel like the evolution chart because Daniel took the pics farther back but you can definitely see the progress!!! Thanks Karli
2 comments:
susie.
you look hot hot hot. keep it up. you inspire me!
love you
denise
sus~ you look AMAZING! way to go with all the hard work! im so proud of you. i need you to come kick my butt into gear, i hve NO motivation. um you look so dang good!!! congrats!
Post a Comment