So playing a bit of catch up, I wanted to post lots of pics from the past weeks to get caught up. Holidays are super busy but Daniel gets done with Finals tomorrow so things will be less stressful after that.
Anyways here's some photos of my grandma who is turning 92 this year! She looks pretty awesome if you ask me!! She is so amazing and healthy, she is sweet and kind and I think I love her kisses the most! She is always so complimentary and has always been that way... the sweetest grandma :) Loved seeing her and my aunt and uncle and a few cousins this thanksgiving. (also she gave me hope because she said Addy has hair just like my Aunt Beth did at that age and my auntie had super long and thick gorgeous hair so hopefully it happens (Addy is obsessed with long hair))
After the visit with family we decided to run up to Smiths Mesa to get a Christmas tree on the Stout family land up there. We always have a good time on Smiths and the views of Zion are unbeatable.
The roads got a little muddy, but this was me happy even though we were sliding around a bit
(Addy had so much fun it was warm even though there was snow on the ground. We taught addy to build a snow man and throw a snow ball)So we had Daniel's work Christmas party and it's something I look forward to because it's like the one time where you kinda go all out trying to look nice (well the one time for me :) My only problem was I really have nothing that fits me since I've lost weight and haven't wanted to go shopping until I hit my goal so thanks to Steph and Comet, and my niece Ashley and a $4 shirt from Target I was able to put something together, I actually really felt good, and the night went surprisingly well. His work does this fun thing where they have wrapped gifts (that are gag gifts, and a few cheap good gifts) and then the unwrapped gifts are really nice.. like ipads, flat screen, ipods, gps, wii, xbox 360 etc. Anyways they draw out names saying this is for a wrapped gift or this is for the gps. If your name gets called and you've worked there for more than one year you can pass (one pass for every year you've worked) we had a pass this year and we passed on a wrapped gift and were really excited when our name got called for the wii. We were not expecting something good. Of course when we got home I had to kinda convince Daniel that we needed to take it back because we needed the money more plus a gaming system while going to school really isn't that great of an idea. So we took it back, but I did give in and say he can get a gaming system of his choice when he gets his bachelors. One more incentive right?
ME getting ready with my sweet Maiden Boise t-shirt!!! the oufit... and me and the hubs excited to win a prize :)
Just wanted to throw this awesome news out there! Guess who is going to nursery full time? He is such a sweet boy and is always trying to make us laugh. He also loves talking on the phone. I love how both my kids have that "quizzical brow" Love love love him!

Well that's all the update I'll do now. Though a big shout out to Comet for her birthday!!! Love her! And just found out my sister Clara had her first baby tonight at 9 pm. So excited for her and can't wait to meet sweet baby girl :)
1 comment:
Susie, you're hot.
Post a Comment