Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A full week part 1 of 3


You know sometimes I am flipping through pics that need blogged and think... man my week actaully was pretty full.
Last week Sunday night-Tuesday I babysat this guy again...

his Mama (comet) arranged for me to take him the last few days of her 2 week vacation to give the other babysitters a break
Wanna know where she's been? BALI .... can you say lucky? I mean it must have been tough having to have a 10+ hr layover in
Hawaii, then a first class flight to Tokyo then a 2 day stop in Syngapore. Bitter much? Ha, ha no every year Comet takes amazing "Mega trips" and has a fabulous time, I am just glad I get to look at photos of her lounging on beaches in Bali :) Or seeing the serenity of the rice fields there.
Speaking of serenity... my journaling/scripture study has brought me some. Keeping good habits is so hard but man do I feel like I have a more worthwhile existance.

Wednesday at the flat Heidi took the kids on a short ride. Addy LOVES horses, she use to be scared but now she begs Heidi for a ride... Liam not so much.
Didn't know we were so fancy did ya? Morning rides, drinking milk out of glass tea cups.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: