Sunday, June 12, 2011

Boys Boys Boys

So my little Addy is gone for a week to Oregon. I'm sad but when we skyped tonight she would barely say hello before she was back outside with her cousin feeding kittens. Pretty sure she's in heaven right now we'll see if it lasts. So now it's just me and my boys, in honor of that I found some pics I've been meaning to post most of them featuring my favorite boys.

There is a rope swing out at my in-laws. The kids usually stand on it and swing like this....
 Liam however was not to be left out and figured out his own way to swing I couldn't stop laughing how cute he was doing this.
 he would just hook his arms in there and back up then lift his legs and swing.

 Back inside at the flat my newest nephew is always being passed around 

 but his brother Linky can steal the show when he gets owies...
 Now this photo is not a nephew or my favorite but he is the biggest boar I have ever seen, the white pig that looks small is a full grown sow who is pregnant none the less
 Boys love the farm and Liam is learning all the fun things to do. He now constantly begs for RIDES on the four wheeler from anyone who looks sympathetic. Daddy often obliges and takes both the kids on rides

We are going to miss this little girl, Liam especially will (he already asks her all the time). But I do look forward to spending some more time with my sweet little guy.

No comments: