Come with me where dreams are born & time is never planned.
Just think of happy things & your heart will fly on wings forever
in Never Never Land.
we went to do a pre-halloween shoot. Peter Pan was grumpy but still adorable. And Tink... well Tinkerbell was something else. My own beautiful girl makes me believe in Fairies.
(enjoy the beautiful peter pan quotes:)
When a new baby laughs for the first time a new fairy is born, and as there are always new babies there are always new fairies.
I'll teach you to jump on the wind's back, and away we go.
When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
"Pan, who and what art thou?" he [Hook] cried huskily.
"I'm youth, I'm joy," Peter answered at a venture, "I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg."
"I'm youth, I'm joy," Peter answered at a venture, "I'm a little bird that has broken out of the egg."
(ok I love this next series...grumpy peter bawling and sweet motherly tink comes to comfort)
You know that place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you








2 comments:
You have the most beautiful children :)
how can her eyes be that impossibly blue?! Gorgeous. Wish I could figure out how to do "theme" costumes someday for the whole family. Peter Pan & Tink is perfect! What a cute duo.
Post a Comment