Sunday, July 15, 2007

Surprise!!!!!! Weekend



Yes!!! Ace is coming is what I was thinking Friday morning she called and said she would be there around 3' O clock. She lied she was there at 12:00 and not only Ace but she surprised me with my friend Comet.



Well we were on campus and I had called our friend Dash he was on his way to SLC from Burley and I handed the phone to Comet and ran in to turn in an assignment they were done talking by the time I got back. Later that day Comet asked how to get from the Stadium to my house I asked why and she said :She just wanted to orient herself with her surroundings" Ha ha when really she was directing Dash to my apt. They got me again!!!! So Dash and his dog Kipling came. Maveric was so excited to have a playmate. We went to the park and they loved it.








We went back to my place and made Chicken Fajitas on wheat tortilla's, a green salad, and fruit. It was great!!! We ate on the floor and talked about Camp and what we were doing now. Daniel was so great with our endless talking because he wasn't annoyed which is rare most people get bored with our talking. We went and got custard and then came home and watched Hoodwinked. Dash slept in his Van but the girls stayed in the spare bedroom. Dash came in the next morning to say goodbye, unfortunately he had to work that day.




Saturday was fun I made German Pancakes and we went to Clara's house to meet for rides to Lava Hot Springs so we could float down a very rapid filled river that people rent tubes and go down. It was all fun and games until Comet and I flipped we scraped ourselves up but it was still fun.






Maveric even went it was pretty scary for me when both her and Daniel fell in luckily she can swim and the water is very shallow. We went with Tandy and she didn't live far from there and so when we were done we went to her house to eat some dutch oven ribs MMMMmmmm!!



Cutie pie's Ahhhh!!!!! Maveric



When we got back we all showered and went to meet up with some of Ace's friends we then went to get custard at a different place and then said goodbye to Ace's friends. We went to Walmart where these awesome pics were taken on Daniel's truck!!!




so cute!!!!! Look how tan Daniel is Together Again!!!



Anyways we went back to Clara's and watched some home made videos had a poetry reading, Karaoke where Ace played guitar. Ace and I preformed the clevland shuffle, and Lillie did the Napolean Dynamite dance. It was a fun filled evening the weekend was great but I think maveric enjoyed it the most!!!







No comments: