Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Long Time

It's been a long time since I have posted, but I'm going to try again. So much news! We found out in May that I was expecting and were super excited. At about 10 weeks I started bleeding and found out I was having a miscarriage, I stopped going to work and was a little depressed for a few weeks, luckily my sweetheart pulled me out of it. We moved in with LaRae and Adam in August and have been there since. We found out we were expecting again at the end of August and were so excited, we also found out LaRae is expecting and they will be just a few weeks apart. My due date is MAY 5th, right before my birthday. Southern Utah is different for me but I am having fun being around Daniel's family. This week we should be going to get a Christmas tree and I'll make sure to bring my camera, also some people wanted to see the pregnant me so we'll see if I can get the courage up soon for a phot o. :)

No comments: