
I've been really lucky with some finds at flea markets and yard sales. I found a cute car seat at the huge Las Vegas flea market... and my sister-in-law gave me a cute cradle with spindles and is high and rocks back and forth when pushed that I am refinishing. But I also found this sleigh bed crib, with mattress, and mattress pad at a yard sale for a great deal. I might paint it but right now Tyson sometimes uses it.

My brother Tarek and my sister LaRae bought this cute dress I was eyeing at Kohls. LaRae has a little boys sailor outfit that she can put on her baby that is due 3 weeks before I have my little girl... I'm already planning the photo shoot :) I'm so happy I have this one little dress... though luckily my sister MaryJane is giving me a lot of her baby's clothes so I'm looking forward to that.
No comments:
Post a Comment