Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Impromtu Shoot

I decided since Tyson hadn't dressed this morning I would put him in an outfit and do a photo shoot!! He cheesed it up and his personality really shines through! The rest of the pictures are on my photography blog! La Rae was there making him laugh!! He got tired of it really quick!
I am doing great! The baby kicks all the time, she's a mover and her daddy can just request a kick just by asking...I'm excited for her to come in a few months. My friends Karli and Zac had their baby boy and he's so cute it just makes me anxious until she can come. I'm working on getting material to make her cradle sheets and blanky so I should be able to keep busy.


Daniel is finishing his second week of school and suprisingly his favorite class is Math...I'm glad for him because it's definitly not mine!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: