So this is a picture of a piggy bank my mom got me for Christmas... If you look close it has my name on it. My mom loves piggy banks and decided that this one she found will help me save, Thanks mom.We have been working hard at getting Daniel ready for school. I thought I was done with financial aid, midnight registrations, and working out all the scheduling kinks when I graduated last August. But with Daniel working all the time you can guess who was stuck with the "fun" stuff. I've been so nervous about the whole thing and making sure we were prepared. I knew that he started January 9th TUESDAY. BYU-Idaho always stareted on
a Tuesday. So Monday night after Daniel got home I printed off a schedule, a calender, and wrote all the directions I could think of, also a map of campus. As I started filling out his calender I saw that something was wrong with it.... It said that the 7th was that day!!!! I checked my phone and gasped... I ran into the bathroom where Daniel was showering and started crying, he assured me it wasn't his fault and it was one class. I told him his teacher's name and he laughed and said I shouldn't worry... it was his old Math teacher from high school who is very smart, and nice. I still couldn't believe after all the preparation I went through I messed it up. Well the next day I went with him to make sure he got there :) Actually I just ran errands, saw some friends while he was in class. This picture I took of him before we left... his first day of many college courses. He seems to like it so far and is planning on testing out of a few classes... My smartie hubby!!! Well it will be hard, he get's home late but it will be for the best, let's just hope this baby doesn't come a week early or Daniel might be in the middle of some finals as his classes don't end until the 2nd of May!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment