So here is a picture of the birthday girl! Any guesses who it may be? I think it's one of the only times she ever had lipstick on but she never really needed makeup. She is 60 today and one of the most amazing people I know! A little bit about her she comes from a big family 12 kids but one died when he was 2. Her parents were named Walter and Lillie and both have passed away. She grew up in the Boise, Idaho area. She went on a mission to Italy. She also went and taught English in Kuwait and has seen much of that area including Saudi Arabia and Egypt. She has always taught in some way or another. She married when she was 28 to a man named William in
the beautiful Logan temple. She had 9 kids and only has one left at home. She loves kids and is a kindergarten teacher. She also is a foreign ex-change student coordinator. I'm sure you've all guessed who this "Grandma" is but just in case here's the clincher: She loves strawberries and has a strawberry farm that grows the best darn berries I've ever tasted. And she is the kindest woman I know, of course since she's my mom I might be a little biased. She is so unselfish and I know isn't celebrating her big day so happy birthday mom I hope it is a good day and that your hip feels better. I am so excited to see my mom when LaRae has her baby and my mom said she'll be there a couple weeks later when I go through that same thing.
I really want her there if nothing more than for comic relief, (since my mom's pain tolerance rivals superman's I'll try to be strong if she's there) of course since my sister Clara wants to come I may be laughing so hard I'll never be able to concentrate:)
(here is all 9 of us)
Here are her grandkids, since this picture there is one more girl. And by the end of May she will have another grandson and another granddaughter.Well this week has been good, I had an eye doctor appointment and Daniel is picking up my driving glasses today. It has been so sunny here and yesterday I swear it was 80 degrees. Daniel and I went for a walk this morning with Tyson and our dog. Oh, and in case you were wondering he loved my hair!! We have craft day today so I'm excited! My brother wanted me to post some pictures of our dog Maveric, she has gotten huge. It was warm enough last week to give her a bath so I snapped a photo of her in our truck. She is an excellent retriever and loves playing fetch. So here is some pics of her waiting for Daniel to throw and her snatching that ball up. She sure can be fun!





2 comments:
so fun! your mom really is one of the most selfless people i know and she's raised awesome kids. love you!
Hi susie! You page is really cute! I miss you alot! I am so sorry I haven't been a very good friend and I haven't called you lately! I really need to find the time to call you! I hope all is going well for you! just know that I think about you often!
Post a Comment