So I decided that I needed a change... I hadn't got a haircut since August, I know gross right? Well it's not easy when you don't have a vehicle and don't know anyone or the salons, besides the fact that even a great clips haircut down here costs as much as my Rhonda Johnston Reflections cut and there was no way I was going to pay as much for some bad hair cut when compared to what Rhonda gave. So I was biding my time until the right one came along or Daniel's cousin Alana came down from beauty school to do it. But it was getting out of control not to mention being pregnant I haven't treated it very nicely and haven't done my eyebrows in who knows how long? So i started with a trip to JC Penney Salon for an eyebrow wax (they always do a great detailed job) Here is some before picks of my hair and sorry it might scare you but a close up of the eyebrows.

I know, I know they're awful but it just took too much effort before! Well I came out about a pound less (he he) and shaped brows. That just started the ball rolling I had met a really cute girl from Stephanie's play date who Steph said did hair and it was only $10, I might have been hasty but the girl had cute hair and sometimes that's all you got to go on. So today after craft day (see older posts, and I almost finished my pillow :) I had an appointment. Stephanie took me so she could watch the lady's kids while she cut my hair. Daniel told me don't do anything drastic or chop it off (you might not be able to tell by the previous pics because it's always tied back but my hair was to my shoulders) well Daniel might be surprised when he gets home let's just hope he's not mad :) Here is a pic of my after eyebrows and my new haircut. I like it and it's an easy style which I needed.


My main reason for this whole thing besides needing it done was it hit me how awful I was going to look after giving birth and if there is anything at all that could help me feel at least a little bit human it would be an easy style hair cut and clean face!! And also it feels like summer here and I've been feeling good walking alot and doing more things, craving fruit like mad!!!, that this just completes the feel good after winter of course if I was about 40 pounds lighter I would feel even better but that is just going to have to wait until after May!

I know, I know they're awful but it just took too much effort before! Well I came out about a pound less (he he) and shaped brows. That just started the ball rolling I had met a really cute girl from Stephanie's play date who Steph said did hair and it was only $10, I might have been hasty but the girl had cute hair and sometimes that's all you got to go on. So today after craft day (see older posts, and I almost finished my pillow :) I had an appointment. Stephanie took me so she could watch the lady's kids while she cut my hair. Daniel told me don't do anything drastic or chop it off (you might not be able to tell by the previous pics because it's always tied back but my hair was to my shoulders) well Daniel might be surprised when he gets home let's just hope he's not mad :) Here is a pic of my after eyebrows and my new haircut. I like it and it's an easy style which I needed.

My main reason for this whole thing besides needing it done was it hit me how awful I was going to look after giving birth and if there is anything at all that could help me feel at least a little bit human it would be an easy style hair cut and clean face!! And also it feels like summer here and I've been feeling good walking alot and doing more things, craving fruit like mad!!!, that this just completes the feel good after winter of course if I was about 40 pounds lighter I would feel even better but that is just going to have to wait until after May! Quick story about pregnancy: I woke up this morning to go to the bathroom around 7:00 and got out of bed but put all my weight on one leg, I swayed and then lost my balance and fell back on the bed, it scared Daniel to death, and I would have been bawling if the bed hadn't caught me cause I came down hard but I just started laughing hysterically and saying "Timber"! It actually made my day but then anytime you can wake up laughing is usually a good day.
Tyson Time: Tarek came this past week with girl scout cookies :) and the weather was so beautiful. One morning he went out and got some willow branches and started widdling a bow and arrow for Tyson (I think Daniel and Tarek liked it more) he also made a Tyson this crown and let me just say "All Hail Caesar" he was so cute with it on. Tyson and I went to the park and on a walk this week, also I took him after craft day with me to get my hair cut and we stopped by McDonald's because Tippy (Steph's little girl) and him hadn't eaten. We got them Chicken Nuggets and this was Tyson's first real taste of them (I say real because finding one on the playground and eating it doesn't count) He ate so many of them kept asking for more, looks like LaRae will have to buy a bag of Tyson's Chicken Nuggets :)


7 comments:
susie! i love your hair cut. very very cute. and your eyebrows look great. i've been meaning to go to doris for awhile, but just have never gotten there. i know how you feel. i want to look cute after the baby comes too. i have my hair appointment made and i'm even going to get a spray tan! i just need glen to paint my toes...like daniel did for you..and then i'll be set. may is coming soon! how exciting. well you look beautiful! take care!
Cute Hair Susie!! I love getting a new look, especially while pregnant, anything to feel better!!
you look darling! i just watched nanny diaries today and you kind of remind me of scarlett johansen. quite a bit, actually.
know that i'm thinking of you and hoping you're feeling good and doing well! you look fantastic...beautiful cheekbones, hair, eyebrows, etc. love you
k
Hey Susie! I am so glad that you went and did that for yourself! It's so cute and refreshing! I knew that there would be lots of pictures taken when I had Sereniti so I made sure I had make-up on and had my contacts in, not glasses. I just did my hair in a bun, because I didn't want it in my face. Glad you're doing good!
Wow, you look too cute. I think we can all relate...it sure is nice to pamper yourself. I think that the cut turned out so cute and I am sure that your hubby was pleased too!
You look so gorgeous! I love the makeover. That's so fun you found our blog, and that we can see yours now! Jonathan says hi too! I am so excited about your baby - it's a girl, right? When is she due? I bet you can't wait! Have a great day!
Susie!!! You are so pretty! I love the new hair!!!! It makes me want to chop off mine :)
You are so pretty!
Post a Comment