Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Modest Swim


I don't work for them but I love their clothes, especially their swimwear!! I got a modbe swimsuit (my mom actually bought it) a couple of summer's ago and I love it. Of course working at camp K and swimming every day kind of wore it out it's still cute, but the new line is awesome and I especially love this one. They last! But it is smart to get them when it's the winter clearance, still anyone looking for a super cute suit should check out this link... I'm just hoping I can lose enough weight after the baby to even think about getting in one:) www.modbeclothing.com

1 comment:

Gena Susan said...

My sister Tammy JUST sent me a link to that website. They do have adorable swimsuits! I thought it was funny that you mentioned it today on your blog.

...and please...come to SLO! It would be so much fun to see you! :) (and I could play with your cute new baby & take her pictures! Ahh, I'm already excited!)

and...yes...I'm pretty sure that you do know Alicia. She went to Singles Ward when you were in SM. :)