Well my fun filled weekend took a drastic turn Friday afternoon. I started feeling a little sick so I took a late nap, when I woke up it was worse my stomach hurt so bad I called Daniel crying wishing he was home (kinda like when your sick and want your mommy, well a husband will do if she's not there:), LaRae and Adam were getting the spare bedroom ready for Adam's old mission companion who was passing through. I decided to buck up and help out even though I though cooking dinner would be the last of me. I just kept feeling like I was going to throw up but I stuck it out and we had lots of visitors, finally I couldn't handle any more and thought a bath would be nice so I took one and then even though it was early I went to bed... it was a pretty horrible night and I threw up a couple times the next day. So I was sick Saturday and Daniel was a sweetie he set up a chair for me outside and I sat in the warm sun while he worked on the baby's cradle refinishing it in a dark stain. I wasn't able to stay out to long only about an hour or so, but it was nice and Tyson (with his new butched hair cut had fun playing outside) I snapped a picture of my toes because Daniel painted them for me on Wednesday (so cute of him!!!) my cousin's little girl points at them and says "Susie toe's pretty", and then there is Tyson who points at them and says "Owiee's" the difference between boys and girls :) Anyways I was still sick Sunday and feeling even worse because my cousin Stephanie had caught the bug and was now in bed. Sunday night I sucked it up and went to my in-laws for my mother-in-laws birthday I even ate some potatoes. I was feeling a little better and last ni
ght and this morning I feel like a new person! Okay well actually the same old person just without the flu bug. I'm just mad because it happend on the weekend and it could have happened next weekend when I have to give a talk!! Well hopefully this week will go better than the last!!

ght and this morning I feel like a new person! Okay well actually the same old person just without the flu bug. I'm just mad because it happend on the weekend and it could have happened next weekend when I have to give a talk!! Well hopefully this week will go better than the last!!
1 comment:
Oh poor Susie,
It is no fun being sick, especially on a weekend when you finally get to spent some time with your sweetheart. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Post a Comment