So we did it! We moved spent our first night at Roma Ann's last Thursday. We still had a bunch of stuff to get settled and the room was a wreck on Friday and Saturday but by Saturday afternoon I had set things into order. We had bought a few new things with some tax return money (most of that went to bills :) but I got a down comforter and a Duvet cover and love it with the color Daniel painted the walls, Ross has the cutest Duvet Covers for cheap and now I can change our bedspread pretty easily without spending a lot of money (for future moves). Everything has it's own place and we are planning on painting the bathroom soon which will be so nice, it's nice to a have a bathroom that connnects to the room especially since this past week I'm back up to 5-7 times a night, she sure is getting big!
you can see my belly from the side
I think in the other picture my husband is in awe of my agility and skill :) Ha ha!!
Here he is at tennis and his nose has pretty much healed. I loved conference talks and really felt so good about what I was hearing and getting from the talks, it's almost sad when it's the last session and you know it's almost over.
The colors are dark brown, tan, red with some green accents around the room, The duvet cover also flips around and has a different design that is mostly brown with white being the lesser color.
Saturday we cleaned and listened to conference. We also got a call from Steph and Caleb wanting to go play tennis. LaRae and Adam and Tarek were going to be there too. I wasn't planning on playing but we went and I played doubles once with Daniel. I use to play with my cousin Jamie and we played everyday for a summer and were getting pretty good. Daniel and I beat Tarek and Adam. I then sat down for awhile and played with the kids but when Adam wanted to play someone I went to play knowing he could easily waste me just by hitting it to the opposite side of the court because being quick is no longer a possibility. However I beat Adam much to his embarrassment. ( it was his first time playing so he was doing good) I felt pretty proud being 8 months, having no shoes on and still able to jump a little for that ball. Here is some shots from behind that my cousin took of me while I was playing...
you can see my belly from the side
I think in the other picture my husband is in awe of my agility and skill :) Ha ha!!Well we had fun and I have been walking over a mile every day I've been here just because it has been so nice outside and the trees here are pretty. Today I also worked a half hour digging to prepare the garden (nothing to strenuous) but I think we'll get the rotatiller to finish because I can't dig deep enough! Yeah for excercise!!!!! BOoooooo for sore back and hands and feet :)
Well you might be wondering how I'm coping with the Tyson boy and I think fairly well. Of course I have seen him every day since we left but it's still different. La Rae said one morning at breakfast he kept asking "Where Sooci (how he says it)" Mom where Sooci. And no matter what she said he kept asking... sweet little boy how I love him!
Here he is at tennis and his nose has pretty much healed. I loved conference talks and really felt so good about what I was hearing and getting from the talks, it's almost sad when it's the last session and you know it's almost over.Monday was Adam's birthday. The Big 25!!! Adam is exactly one year and one month to the day older than me so it's pretty easy to remember. Daniel and I wanted to so something nice for him since they have been so kind since we moved here back in August. We bought something they could both use. A Texas roadhouse gift card (he always wants to go out and eat but LaRae doesn't want to spend the money so she said it was a good idea), movie passes for LaRae and him and we bought the Dairy Queen ice cream cake (sad to say we got it because LaRae, Steph and I were wanting it!) Anyways we think it went well. Adam liked his gifts though Tyson's reactions were much more exciting!! I personally am so glad that Adam is in our family and not just because I met my husband through them but he is a great person!! Well that should catch me up on posting. I'll let you all know about my first Sunday this week (the bishop told LaRae they already have a calling for me)! Also LaRae's baby will be here any day!! Exciting things to come!!!!!!!


1 comment:
Way to go Susie. Playing tenis when you are that far along is no simple task, speaking from experience!
Post a Comment