Saturday, April 12, 2008
To be continued.....
Well I got the call yesterday that LaRae was going to get induced starting around 3:00 p.m. We had decided that I would come and help how I could. I wasn't planning on 12 hours but that is what it took to bring "little" Lincoln Stout into this world and when I use the term little loosely. Weighing in at a whopping 8 pounds 13 ounces with a head that rivaled Tysons and shoulders that made the doctor even suprised, this was no scrawny baby. I think the doctor's words were "LaRae how did you hide him inside you?" And "Look at those shoulders, he'll be on the Hurricane football team in a few years!" He was 20.5 inches long and has Tyson's build, dimples. and cheeks to die for :) Such a cute baby! I will post a few and I'm sure LaRae will tell her story but later I will tell my version, but real quick I want to say so proud of my sis! She did it with no epidural this time and was really focused! She tore again which just goes to show she is too small for these honking huge babies!! It was an eye opener for me and just hope I can do as well as she did! I was exhausted so I can only imagine how she felt! Well I've had Tyson all day today and we're going on a picnic up to Smiths to meet Lolli's fiance, after that we will get cleaned up and take the car seat over and Tyson's going to try to get his "brudder" to come home! Well just wanted to post the update I'll give more info and pics later!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah! give her our love...big baby! love the name too. now it's your turn, huh? love you guys. post pictures!
How exciting that you were there! I tried a few years back to be with one of my sister's during labor...but she had complications so I had to leave. Going into labor with Emma was TOTALLY an unknown for me! I bet it will help you a ton now that you've had a bit of experience with the birthing process!
Hope you guys are doing well! We are looking forward to seeing you in a couple months!
Tell LaRae congratulations for us. He weighed the same as Jordan did only Jordan was more than an inch longer. I hope that she is doing well and i'm sure that you're getting excited for your own. You know everybody I know has torn having a baby (including me) and I wonder why Heavenly Father made it that way, cuz it just stinks.
Post a Comment