Saturday, April 19, 2008
Pictures
Well I should post some pics that I have taken the last couple weeks. I did Lolli and Doug's engagement shoot, I also did a photo shoot for Daniel's cousin Kara in her wedding dress because her mom hated the professional ones she got when she was married (6 months ago) and today I did a little shoot on baby Lincoln. I'll get them posted soon I've just been so sick! I've had a head cold+ allergies the last 4 days and let me tell you that when your family is in town and you haven't seen them in months it really sucks to be stuck in bed wondering what you did to deserve such a fate. Well I had my doctor's appointment on Friday and the news is pretty good for me. One she's dropped down (though I could have told anyone that since I started waking up every hour to go to the bathroom, she was right on my bladder) also no one told me that when they drop down you get those really sharp pains (I thought I had a bladder infection) but the doctor told me that it was just muscles stretching and tearing as she's come down (why that is consoling I have know idea but it is). I am also dialated to a one and 70% effaced which I guess is pretty good considering she's not due for 3 1/2 more weeks, frankly I hope she comes early I am a little frightened after seeing Lincoln come an am ready for it to be over. Also I was a big baby as was my hubby though he wasn't cute chubby like me but he was the longest baby my mother-in-law had and out of 16 kids that is saying something. So for me going early sounds so good! I just want to say good luck to Denise and thank you for passing on those gifts that are a little too girly for you boy (it works out great because they are just right for a mom who right now is overwhelmed by pink) My sister has given me lots of clothes and I am so grateful but wow girls really do wear a lot of pink! I am feeling really fat, I wasn't feeling that fat before but now that she has dropped down I just look really big instead of really pregnant, ps this may be a little weird to ask but any bra suggestions because I don't want to get one that won't fit after she comes and nursing begins. Well I just hope I'm ready right now it's just annoying I can't do much when I feel so crappy and really want to start getting everything organized! Well I'm done complaining it could always be worse. Hope everyone has a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, looks like things are moving along quickly. A week before Jordan came I was only 50% effaced and hardly dilated so maybe your little one will come early. I'm sorry that you have been sick and I hope you feel better. When I bought my nursing bras I was told to go one cup bigger and one circumference size bigger. So if you were a 36 B, buy 38 C nursing bras. This is what the lady at the maternity store told me and it worked out great.
I always read your blog and always mean to leave a comment but then in comes one of two little girls to distract me! Anyway- bra suggestions, I would say buy 1 nursing bra (one size larger than your normal) and then wait until after the baby comes to pick out what works for you.I also bought a few regular bras that snapped inthe front and used them until I figured out nursing- does that help? I am sure you are just darling pregnant so post those pics! I can't believe the baby time is so soon- you'll do great. PS- we have met the Keep family in our ward and just adore them. Marilyn and I go walking a lot together and they are just the cutest family! I can see why you spoke so highly of them! Good luck and keep us posted
I agree with the first comment. I bought my regular size (36c) and they are a little on the smallish size, especially around me. So, I just bought a couple extenders (like a buck on motherhood maternity's website) and those work great. I didn't do nursing garments because the regular ones just pull down fine for me, but you might try one and see what you think. I got a couple sleep/workout type nursing bras and a few regular ones. target has some great ones online and so does m.maternity. Let me know if you have any more questions. you are going to do great and I am sure you are darling. You are so cute. Post all the pictures you've been taking lately! I want to see them. Love you so much!
Karli
Post a Comment