

So here is the wrinkly little man! So cute and was suprisingly very good. I'm actually watching him today because LaRae isn't feeling well she is dealing with nursing issues again and needs some sleep so Tyson is with our cousin Steph playing with Tippy and I volunteered to come over because I have been getting stir crazy though watching this cute baby is making me even more anxious for my little one to come, as does the finished cradle in our room. I wake up to that every morning and wonder when will it be full of baby? I have another appointment tomorrow and am shooting for some progress like a dialation of a 3... he hehe I know she'll come when she is ready but waiting is so hard. Until then I am just going to get a few more things done. I need to patch Daniel's work pants, find a dresser for the baby's clothes, help Daniel plant a garden this weekend, and walk, walk, walk! Well I put pictures on my photography site of the other projects I've been doing. I'll try to update tomorrow on what the doctor says!
Just some things I am thankful for today:
1. Fruit! I love it and eat at least 2 oranges a day if not more, also my father in law is planting 10 acres of melons... so come August I will be a watermelon eating fool. (Karli remember when you made Andrew eat watermelon because you didn't believe that he didn't like it :)
2. Paint! A fresh coat of paint really changes everything. Daniel did our room before we moved in and I sometimes catch myself staring at what a difference it makes, also the cradle was painted white by both Daniel and I and it looks so fresh, plus Daniel is painting our bathroom this weekend so I am excited for how it will look.
3. Shade! I liked living with LaRae and Adam but they are on a dirt lot and it is not appealing to go outside. At Roma's house I go out every day, I love all the trees with their leaves that give it a protection from the hot, hot sun that we've been getting. I love going on walks (though that is causing that sharp, muscle tearing pain even more lately) and Daniel and I like sitting in the swings that hang from the large trees. Daniel mows the lawn and we love doing stuff outside. I know I will appreciate the shade even more when July and August hit because 118 can be brutal!
4. Photos, I love taking pictures and looking through photos that tell a story so much better than I could. Daniel and I have been looking through a lot of photos and he is always so sweet about our engagement and wedding photos remembering how he felt and telling me that I'm more beautiful now to him (even though that one is hard to swallow when your belly is taking over)
5. This one is what I am most thankful for and that is for a husband who is so sweet to me, gives the best hugs when I need them, rubs my back when it is sore, is able to do all those fixer up type things like the painting, cradle, and lawn care. Can build anything! Is so smart (aced a test the other day:), loves babies and is really good with them, tells me the sweetest things (like I wish we could have been friends when we were little so we could have went everywhere together)! I know I am so lucky to have him and I love him so much!
1 comment:
any day now sus! post pictures of you and that cute belly. hopefully you're feeling good. love you!
Post a Comment