Thursday, April 24, 2008
The Home Stretch
Wow! So last week I was joking with Daniel after my appointment and said well I am making a goal that I will be dialated to a 3 next week. I knew that I really had no control over this besides doing the regular walking and was just playing around. Well I went to the Doctor's today and he was asking me about some contractions (I haven't had too many) he said not to worry that they would come off and on for the next couple weeks just changing my cervix, then he said well let's check to see if there has been any changes. My daughter is very obedient is all I have to say because Dr. Ott said "Oh, you are going to be happy" he said I was at a 3 and even a loose 3 he then reminded me about when to come in and said he would be suprised to see me still pregnant at my appointment next Friday. He even cautioned not to have her on Saturday because he would be in Vegas, I repeated that many times to the little one inside because I really want him to deliver. Let me just say I got super excited and know it's still not a for sure thing but looking like this will be the week. I don't mind coming early I always thought they were a little off on the date. Just hoping I keep progressing!! I'll try to get a final prego pic before but pray I won't have to wait too long (Daniel says anything after Monday because he is done with finals) Yeah!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, Susie that's exciting. I was dilated to a 3 and not hardly at all effaced and I delivered a week later so hopefully you're little one will be here soon. I'm so excited for you.
Wow! That is exciting! You are going to loooooove holding that little cutie in a few days! Good luck and we will be thinking about you. :)
Not much longer now...looks like you are gonna have that baby early. I bet you are so excited to be a mom. Keep us posted, we'll be checking in soon :)!
WOW, good luck this week, your life is about to change forever!! Babies are so much fun but are a lot of work. You will LOVE being a mom.
What an obedient child-you're off to a good start! Good luck! When is your due date?
Post a Comment