Friday, May 9, 2008

About Addy

So Daniel suprised me on Wednesday morning at 12:30 a.m. I had just finished feeding Adelaide and Daniel had filled my water for me. He kissed my cheek and said Happy birthday your first present I got you some water. I laughed and said thanks hon! I didn't look at it and he still needed to shower so he jumped in the shower while I changed and rocked Addy. When he came out he looked at me funny I finally went to get a drink and there was a box on my water bottle. Daniel had got me a gift card to Thai Pan Trading, it was really sweet of him and he couldn't wait to give it to me. When he got home from work (he left early) He brought me this rose.Daniel also took me and Addy to dinner it was really nice and I love him so much for always thinking of me. Roma Ann made me a cake and she got me the book "My dear sisters" by Pres. Hinkley. I'm excited to read it, I heard it is really good.


Daniel also bought Adelaide a little outfit. Here are a few pics of it.

So cute of her daddy to get her a couple outfits that fit, he had to buy preemie because she's still little. I love her little smiles and I know everyone says it's just gas but sometimes with her I'm pretty sure that she's just a happy baby. I watched Tyson yesterday for LaRae while she ran into town for some errands. He was suppose to sleep along time but he woke up shortly after and I realized how hard a parent of 2 kids have it, he wanted to do all these things but I didn't want to leave Addy, it was a little rough but he did alright he does love her and love holding her. Lincoln and LaRae came over this week also and Lincoln has gotten so big, look at that ALL STAR!
Thursday I went to Heidi's to mend Daniel's pants. I left almost in tears of laughter because I did such a poor job patching his work jeans. In my defense he had huge holes and Heidi said she thought they weren't worth patching but Daniel loved these two pairs so I thought I'd give it a shot, but alas my homemaking skills only go so far :) Tomorrow is the baby shower so I'm excited to see everyone.
Some things about ADDY:
*She sleeps about 6-7 hours a night WAHOOOO!
*She cries maybe twice a day and a total of 8 minutes!
*She has pretty strawberry blonde hair.
*She can lift and hold her head up.
*She can turn her head to look at you (well she did when her mommy started talking and then went cross eyed!)
*She loves her daddy!
*She doesn't like her carseat.
*She smacks her lips loudly to tell me she's hungry.
*She is very feminine
*She always sleeps with a hand or arm by her head
I LOVE THIS BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S> Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes I had fun with my new greatest gift!

1 comment:

Gena Susan said...

Oh my goodness! She is sooooo adorable! I love that she smacks her lips...what a cutie!

Happy Birthday (late!) It sounds like Daniel made it such a special day for you :)

We miss you and are hoping that everything works out for you three to come visit! It would be so much fun!

Have a happy Mothers Day!