Monday, July 28, 2008

Like Mother or Father or Both?




So found a pic of Daniel's baby pics and Addy sure does look alot like him just like everyone says but then I think she has some of me well here is the pics vote let me know who you think Addy looks like!!!

5 comments:

Karli said...

i can see both of you in her, but I think daniel a bit more? she's sleeping through the night now! Awesome job sweet girl. Grayson was about three months and has kept it up, so hopefully it sticks for a long time. Every once in a while he'll wake up in the middle of the night and want his binkie and I think, "what are you doing up?" And then I remember how great he does 99% of the time and I just kiss his little head!

When will we see you? Love you!
k

Juliette said...

For sure both! She is such a good mix of you both. Actually it is kinda scary how all three of those pictures look like the same baby, close call. She sure is cute!

Hayley said...

She looks like her Aunt Comet most....
Jk. She looks like both of you...it's weird! Oh I love her!!!

Swensen Family said...

I would have to say Daniel!! She is so cute and getting so big already!! The job is in downtown Boise so that is where we are. Let us know the next time you visit and maybe we can catch up!! Hang in there!

Gena Susan said...

Wow! Both of you for sure! She is soooo cute! I love comparing baby pictures...it's so fun to see how much she looks like you...and how much she looks like your hubby. :)