




So I can't get the pictures to move so into the text so you'll just have to match them up! The first 3 are from Tuacahn(Addy was so good I even got a compliment from a stranger on how well behaved she was), the next one is Taylor and his fiance Julie with Addy, and the last one is Addy cuddling with Lincoln she looks small compared to him and they love each other they talk alot to each other!)
So Saturday the 26th my sweet hubby turned 23! I was pretty excited about his birthday this year. I had made plans on Saturday-Sunday to babysit Caleb and Stephs kids all because they were going to Vegas for their anniversary so I knew we had to celebrate on Friday.
But let's catch up on the week before we get into the weekend. Last Monday Daniel's Uncle Marshall and Aunt Phyllis, his cousins Lauri and Kristina came to stay. They were taking Lauri's daughter Jessica to Rexburg for her first year. They just had to drop her off and leave. Lauri wsa a bit worried about her because she called and was a bit sad that she had a roommate who was kinda a snot and she didn't know anyone. I quickly called Clara and had her go give that girl a hug from her mom and show her around. At 10:00 at night Clara showed up said "hi you don't know me and this may be weird" (gave her a hug) and said "that's from your mom" Jess just started laughing, Clara explained who she was and then took her to her apartment introduced her and had a yummy carmelette brownie. Clara was exited to meet her because she's over 6 feet tall and a great basketball and volleyball player so Clara wants to nab her for an intramural team :) Thanks for helping her Clara, her family was really grateful. Anyways they stayed till Wednesday. Tuesday night we all went to Tuacahn to see Les Miserables. It was really fun. Marshall's family was there, Roma ann and Jordan and our friend Kenz. Taylor and his fiance from Georgia Julie. My in-laws. And Aunt Angelyn and Uncle Jack Lemmon. It was so pretty there, I highly recommend seeing a show there.
Well skipping ahead Julie is originally from Mexico and she made us homemade tortilla's, beans,and Chile Rellenos it was so yummy!! Tayor graduated from the Marines and we are so proud of him.
Friday night I took Daniel to Samuri 21 a Japanese Hibachi grill it was pretty awesome and the food was deliciouso!!! Later that night I blindfolded Daniel and drove him out to watch the stars from the back of the truck (something he really has wanted to do) and then gave him his gifts at midnight (a fossil watch, new wallet, and gift certificate for a massage.) He loved it!! Comet watched Addy for the dinner (thanks Auntie commie!) And Roma Ann watched Addy while we were gone driving, thanks Roma! Though Addy is a cinch to watch at night because she sleeps through the night now!!!! I love my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment