(Snap from camp! Bright Outside)Monday, July 21, 2008
Vacation
So Daniel's favorite mission companion Joey Simon got married this last weekend and we went up for the dinner on Wednesday and the sealing in the Mt. Timpanogous (sp) temple which was beautiful. Anyways we saw Uncle Johns family, we saw my friend Rikki, we went and visited the people at camp K, we went to Magna and saw Sara Ann and Sheldon and went swimming. We also went to Park City and saw Ace. We then stayed a couple nights with Daniel's sister Angelyn in Highland. Daniel's sis Shelley was there with her kids and it was fun to see all these neices and nephews, and compare the tiny twins to our baby girl. Here is a bunch of pics and we loved seeing everyone! We have Daniel's birthday coming up and lots of people visiting so I'll write more later this week.
(Snap from camp! Bright Outside)
(Snap from camp! Bright Outside)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
i can't believe she's rolling over! she is a super baby! So cute too. Love you and miss you-when are you going to make it our way?
I love you guys...and your sweet baby! Thanks for the cute post. I love the picture of Ace and Adelaide, Ace looks so pretty! I'm glad you had such a great trip. I can't wait until we are all at teh backyard concert!
Addy is growing so much. It is making me so excited that soon we will both have little girls! Love you lots and keep in touch!
Post a Comment