Thursday, August 28, 2008

Addy's 4 months

I can't believe Addy turned four months old on the 29th . She is the sweetest thing!!! I love her so much. Daniel and I are still in awe of this little girl. Every day she gets bigger and does new fun things. Here are some things Addy is up to.


*Falls asleep in her crib by herself


* Sleeps 9-12 hours at night


* eats rice cereal and some pureed foods once a day.


* rolls over both ways (but doesn't like to roll to her belly)

(Addy in mid-roll over)
* laughs really hard when her daddy fake laughs at her and blows raspberries


*plays with one of her toys (well she eats it)
Addy doing her push ups!

* takes her binky out and tries to put it back in.


* coo's (Roma Ann says she sounds like a morning dove)


*tries to pull herself up if you hold her hands


*smiles at everyone






We are so grateful for this sweet baby girl!!!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

I love her! You better visit me soon...or I'll visit you! I don't mind the drive as long as I get to see her. I was showing Ace some pictures of her and she couldn't believe how big she has gotten! We are all so lucky to have her around...I miss her (Adelaide I mean)...well I miss Ace too..but that's another thought entirely! LOVE YOU!

Juliette said...

She is a doll, don't you love it when those dads can get their baby girls laughing! there is something about a dad and his little girl! She is hitting so many milestones, just wait it gets even better!