She is growing so fast! Time sure does go by fast!
Krey has 1 year 9 months of school left. He graduates May 21, 2010.(they already have the date) Crazy huh! It takes 4 years to get you OD/become an optometrist. Poor guy has been in school for a little over 7 years. He is doing great and loves what he is doing. He is in the clinic like 15-20 hours a week seeing patients with the watch of a staff doctor as well as having classes. It's pretty hard but he works hard and it pays off:)
You don't know me at all, but your plea for help caught my eye. :) I have been the beehive leader, and many other leaders and have found www.sugardoodle.net VERY helpful! they have a whole section dedicated to whatever calling you might need. It's pretty much a lifesaver. Hope it helps you. (I got to your blog through Brett and megan's, and to theirs from Garlick's. Hope this helps)
3 comments:
Cute tag Susie! Your baby is pretty cute too! I can't exactly drive a stick either! (I'm a little embarrassed) I love Olympics too!!
She is growing so fast! Time sure does go by fast!
Krey has 1 year 9 months of school left. He graduates May 21, 2010.(they already have the date) Crazy huh! It takes 4 years to get you OD/become an optometrist. Poor guy has been in school for a little over 7 years. He is doing great and loves what he is doing. He is in the clinic like 15-20 hours a week seeing patients with the watch of a staff doctor as well as having classes. It's pretty hard but he works hard and it pays off:)
You don't know me at all, but your plea for help caught my eye. :) I have been the beehive leader, and many other leaders and have found www.sugardoodle.net VERY helpful! they have a whole section dedicated to whatever calling you might need. It's pretty much a lifesaver. Hope it helps you. (I got to your blog through Brett and megan's, and to theirs from Garlick's. Hope this helps)
Post a Comment