Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tag

I've been tagged!

4 things you may not know about me:

1. I love to cook!!! And try new recipes.
2. I like to sew and do some crafty things.
3. A few people in the world think my name is Maveric
4. I have the best husband in the world!!!

4 places I go over and over:

1. The Flat (my in-laws house)
2. Lynns (local grocery store)
3. Wal-Mart
4. Ross

4 people that e-mail me:

1. Ashley Holmes
2. junk mail
3. redbox :)
4. Comet

4 of my favorite foods:

1. just recently found out I love Hibachi grills!!
2. Chicken and veggies
3. Good Mexican food
4. Pasta, Pasta!!

4 places I'd love to be:

1. Home (Oregon)
2. California
3. Hawaii!!!!!!!!!!
4. Wherever Daniel is!

4 movies I watch over and over:

1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Nacho Libre
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Count of Monte Cristo

Joys:

1. Being married to Daniel!
2. Being a mommy
3. Having a big family
4. Reading
5. Playing sports

Fears:
1. Not being prepared for what's ahead
2. Not being enough for my little family
3. Not being a good example
4. Loosing anyone in my family.

Goals:
1. Get Daniel through school!!!
2. Loose Weight!
3. Be the best mom and wife I can be
4. Learn to play the piano

Current Obsessions

1. See #1-4 on goals
2. Reading
3. Watching the olympics
4. Finding healthy recipes

Suprising facts about me:

1. I've taken part in butchering and wrapping a side of beef!
2. I can't drive a stick!
3. I love Rock Climbing (I even own the shoes)

I tag:
River
LaRae
Jamie

1 comment:

Blake and Rhonda said...

I remember when I would come over and your mom would teach us piano! Great Times! I am sure that you are a great mommy with little effort! I miss you.