Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Fun

So we've been having a great week last week. Daniel was gone one day and night which was sooo sad for me but made me so happy when he came back. Yes I still cry when he is gone, I just love the guy, though I think he missed Addy a little more than me.... he says not. Daniel and I went to breakfast together with Steph and the kids on Saturday which was fun, we went to the Wagon Wheel in Leeds which is awesome the whole restaurant  is a John Wayne motiff. It has great homemade food and a cheap price, love it! Anyways I gave my lesson on dating on Sunday which went really well, I did the candy bar men and they loved it. We had another huge family dinner Sunday night because Shelley and Cody got sealed today. The dinner went good and I tried a yummy mexican dish recipe I got off of good things Utah, it was a hit. We had a family meeting afterwards to discuss land division and maybe selling the ranch possibilities. It was pretty amazing that all 16 kids were home at once and you could tell Phyllis loved it! 14 of the kids were in the temple (the 2 youngest were babysitting) today. My sister-in-law Shelley got married last year civilly to Cody because he was in a custody battle with his Ex who made charges against him and it was looking like it would be a really long time before they could get clearance, a year and twins later they went to the temple. It was so beautiful to see this family who had been worthy all along finally get sealed together. The twins were beautiful and you could see the peace on Shelley's face. Afterwards they took pictures of the 16 kids with parents. So sweet, I'll post some when I get them and give you names and the order.... yes I do know it. It was a great day.
Here are some random pics of this week.

 Daniel and I playing with Photo Booth
I love this kid!! I babysat Tyson this week XOXOXox
I also love this BIG kid, he put on my headband and is making a goofy face, he makes me laugh alot!!
 And I love this thumb sucker. Yes she found her thumb and even though I'm discouraging it, I can't help but think she's cute when she does it!!!

1 comment:

Swensen Family said...

I still cry when Mckay leaves too. Your little Addy is sure growing up fast...it is fun to look at pictures!!