Saturday, October 4, 2008

Conference Wrestling


We've been having some fun together the last couple days, we got to spend all Friday together which was so fun. We ate dinner on a blanket in the living room while watching a funny movie called Leatherheads. This morning we went over to Steph and Calebs to make breakfast and see my Uncle Mark and his family who were visiting. We watched the first session of conference and then said goodbye to Mark. Daniel and I went out to the flat for the second session of conference. Tyson saw us pull up and started freaking out, he's so funny. We had yummy cheese and veggie soup that Phyllis made with toast. And I really enjoyed the speakers especially Elder Wirthlin and Elder Holland, I'm sure the others were great but hard to follow because Daniel and Tyson got in a wrestling match, Tyson can scream like no other, I took some pictures they were pretty funny, I think Tyson might have won. Hopefully tomorrow I can pay more attention to ALL the talks

Addy was really good, she and grandpa took a snooze on the couch

 This is Addy's cute sweater (it came with great pants) my cousin/sister in law Sara Ann gave it to her when she was born, it is 6 months but looks so dang cute, the only warm thing I had since it was rainy this morning. Also I took this pic of Addy a few days ago, Denise sent Addy this bear and she loves it. She sleeps with it every night and kisses it, I love walking in and finding her snuggling her bear!


No comments: