Monday, October 6, 2008

THE STOUTS

  Here they are my in-laws it's a rare feat to get them all together. Now left to right and I'll put their "number" by their name. Crystel (15), Sara (11, and twins with Sondra) Sondra (10) Shelley (9 and twins with Sheldon) Hailee (7) Laurleen "Lolli" (5) Monica (4) Monterey (3) Angelyn (1) Then my in-laws Phyllis and Wynn (she looks great for 16 kids huh!!!) Mark (2) Stuart (6) Sheldon (8) Adam (12) Daniel "HOTTIE" (13) Benjamin (14) and finally Jared (16)
 Another cute pic

 Here are the boys!!!
 And the girls
What a big family I have... here are some stats I have including my own and in-laws 14 sisters!!!! I have 10 brothers!!! holy moly I've never written that down, and it's a big number. Addy has 63 cousins from both sides and two more on the way... 7 of those are born within 9 months of each other so it will be fun for little Addy later on in life!! I LOVE MY FAMILY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sus! It was fun seeing the family picture! I remember meeting them at Larae's reception and being so impressed with them. You look great and it's fun to catch up with all you kids through the blogging world! See ya!
Tami

LaRae said...

Susie, that is 3 more on the way. Monterrey, Sondra and Sara. Now you'll have to change your numbers. - LaRae