Friday, October 10, 2008

Wonderland

So I had some ideas for a photo shoot.... one idea came from my cousin Gena who just had her second baby girl WAHOOO congrats guys! Anyways the pomegranates are on right now and are so cool looking bushes that I wanted to try some photos. So I called Steph and she brought Tippy on over and we did a really fun shoot. I love how dreamy some of them are.... featuring our tutu's!! I'm just posting a few but will post the rest on my photo blog.







LOVE THIS ONE WITH THE POMEGRANATES


3 comments:

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

So so cute susie!! i am so glad you found me!! i have missed you!

Juliette said...

Cute pictures Susie, I love them! Your little Addie is adorable and so is your other model. Pictures are so fun when you can doll little girls up, fun! By the way I am getting Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0.

Kirsten said...

It's actually our year to be here for Christmas. Which is good because I'm due the 27th anyway and will hopefully have my baby by then! You're baby is so cute!