I can't believe it's been six months. I sure do love this baby girl, and can't believe I got so lucky, here I was scared to have a girl and she's the best. We sure are excited to go home today!!! Wahooo finally some of the people I love will get to meet this little sweetie.
Addy's BIG day
1st month wahooo!
2nd month
3rd month
4th month
5th month
And here she is my six month old babe! Here are some things Addy does now a days!* laughs alot
* rolls over, and over, and over so frustrated that she can't crawl she just kicks and kicks and tries so hard.
* sucks on her toes
* has discovered her head, puts her hand up there and scratches or plays with her hair!
* loves phones and wants to hold them
* rolls over to bags and purses and starts pulling things out.... kinda scary because I had some scissors in my diaper bag and she got them.
* likes when daddy throws her in the air.
* can sit up for about a minute
* tries to give kisses!!!
WE LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! Can't believe half a year is gone!
1 comment:
We are soooooo excited to see you!!! I can't believe how much Addy can do now and it's hard to believe we finally get to enjoy her for a little bit. The kids are really excited to show Tyson, Lincoln, and Addy their chickens, chicks, and kitty cats. Travel safetly but don't lollygag!!!!
Post a Comment