I'm finally going to post the missing pics that go with some of the things that I have blogged about.
My manly hunter with his buck.
I babysat these two boys, and for one brief moment Tyson and Lincoln were quiet maybe because Dora was about trucks and tractors that day???
here is my toe sucking babe, she sucks so hard it makes the funniest noises not to mention her toes, fingers, and bottom lip have sores on them
Addy loves her uncles Ben and Jared, they're a little infatuated with her!Well I am very excited to come home (oregon) on Thursday and can't wait to see everyone and watch George's football game. However it is a little bittersweet coming home when there are so many hearts at home that are in anguish. My dad's home teacher died unexpectedly last week and during his funeral yesterday it was announced that another family in our ward was in a car accident and their oldest boy was killed. Some of their other children are still in critical condition. When I found out yesterday morning from my sister I was crying quite a bit, I love this family especially their father who will always hold a special place in my heart because he is one of the kindest persons I know, and it is so sad to think about these parents and their grief. And though I'm sad that Loughlin is no longer with us I think about the fact that he is now free from having to face some of the hardships that are to come. Just praying that this family and our ward family can overcome these hard times and be comforted. I read my friend Karli's blog and she said exactly what I said when I found out: "Our ward has sure been taking some hard hits lately" and while all of them have not had the worst possible outcome (glad Kacie is home!) it is hard for us. Many people asked me "well did you know them that well?", because here their wards are ever changing and splitting they don't realize that these people have been apart of my life for many years or even all my life I look forward to seeing them almost as much as my own family when I come home and that our ward is quite constant and we really are in a sense a large ward family. Love you all!
1 comment:
Susie I hope you have fun in Adrianne...I know how it is to be from a small close knit town. It is always hard to have people pass away, because alot of the time they feel like extended family. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Travel safe!!
On a lighter note, that picture of Ben and Adelaide is so cute!
LOVE YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment