Well another Lesson down. I did the lesson on dependability. I had an object lesson about popcorn. How when you first start making popcorn there is always that one kernel that shoots out without popping as soon as the heat is on. (the person whom never commits and you can't rely on.) Then there are those kernels that get bigger but don't quite pop (those that say they'll do it and want to but forget or just don't quite fulfill their duties. Then there is the perfect pieces that pop up and live up to their potential. They are reliable everytime. Then there are those that pop a little late after the bowl is moved and they fall to the floor (they're the ones who may say they'd do something but come a little to late.) Anyways I made carmel popcorn balls or my class with a cute quote. And I feel like the lesson went pretty well. Addy's been a little sick lately and has been throwing up today, but still happy. I was sitting in church today wondering what energy demon was possessing my sweet babe. My normally quite and still baby has found her voice and was determined to sing today. As soon as the music started she was squacking and waving her arms Roma was sure she was trying to lead the music because she was staring right at the chorister the whole time. She also was trying to get the hymn books out. Grabbing Roma Ann's scripture markers to chew on. And talking to the girls behind us. To tell you the truth I wasn't sure what to do because this was a first right out of the blue. She normally will just let me rock her in Sacrament meeting but Daniel had to take her out because she was too distracted. He came back 2 minutes later with my sleeping baby, but it was an adventure before that. Also this week we've been trying to up the food content so Addy will be on track. She hasn't shown to much enthusiasm until my M-I-Law Phyllis gave me this yogurt called Yo-Baby. It's specially designed for babies and toddlers with no artificial stuff and made all organic. Addy LOVED it. She was begging for more which was new to us. She downed the whole little carton. And made a mess because she would yell for more before swallowing. Here is Addy's first of I'm sure many messy faces

Her daddy thought it was so cute.
And this pic is to show my mom Yup she still has the reddish hair. Man this girl has pretty skin and rosy cheeks. Not many can resist those cheeks.* Memory for ADDY* I looked at Grandpa Stout holding you today and he was rubbing his hand up and down your leg, I asked him if your legs felt cold thinking you might need a blanket, Grandpa just grinned and said "Nope she's just so soft it's like heaven to touch."
Mommy and Addy sporting our winter hats. Addy loves to look in the mirror. I know a little vain perhaps?
2 comments:
I love your top picture! What a CUTE family!
That is a great lesson idea. When did you get put in young womens? I didn't know that. I am in Young Womens too, and my Beehive advisor is teaching that lesson on Sunday. I am going to give her your good idea!
Post a Comment