So Stephanie's sister's came down for Tippy's birthday this last week and on Monday Steph's older sister Heather cut and colored my hair. I really needed it as you can see in our family picture and wanted a change for the winter. So I went darker and a funky shorter cut. I love it but wasn't sure that Daniel would. However he just loves it and keeps saying "You're so cute!" So success there. Addy was a little confused and keeps pulling my hair. The best part is that I actually have to do it but it only takes about 10 min total. Thanks Heather!


P.S. Addy is being so fun she does this girly little squeal that is so cute.
P.P.S. Daniel surprised me with some opening night twilight tickets, it's funny we haven't been to the movies in months and then Daniel's brother Jared (who works at the Theatre) got us in to the James Bond movie and Daniel's been planning to surprise me with this for awhile, such a sweet hubby!!! Oh, and I love the new Bond (the actor) maybe because he's blond and blue eyed kinda reminds me of someone I know and they share the same first name!!
6 comments:
Cute hair, Susie!
Have fun @ Twilight! Did you read the books? I LOVED them :)
Cute Hair girl!!!! Love it:)
Ha ha!! I was going to ask who the sexy person is that looks like Daniel Craig...and if he was single...then I realized you meant YOUR Daniel!! So funny!!
Your hair is way cute, I can't wait to see you again.
It is always fun to get a new do!!! You look cute! This Daniel guy seems like he has you all figured out...with those sweet words he tells you and movie tickets for a surprise! Sound like you are really happy and that is great!
Love the hair!! Very cute pictures of Addy. I'm glad Daniel is treating you so good. Reminds me of someone I know. (He's got this whole Anniversary weekend planned out-with some promised surprises.) You sound very organized with your schedule every day. Lookn' good.
Love ya,
MJ
Hey Susie. I had to pop over from Steph's blog, to see if you were still liking your hair. I am glad to hear you are, and thats great that the husband likes it too!
Post a Comment