So the holidays were quite crazy here. We had tons of people around. I think over 80 people for Thanksgiving dinner. So it was a chaotic but fun filled weekend. I loved having Roma Ann's kids here. I especially liked getting to know her daughter Kara's husband more and they all loved Addy sooooo much you just can't help but enjoy people who adore your child almost as much as you do. The best part of this weekend was spending time with Addy and not going to work. She is so big and does so many funny things. Addy is now 7 months old and she has a few milestones that she has met. One of her fun new things is waving. She waves goodbye and hello but really just mimics whoever is waving. She try's to clap, and will pound the floor while I play the piano. She can stand against the couch for about 15 seconds or more. She also gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth like she's going to crawl. And she sits through a whole baby einstein video. She's pretty darn cute!!!!!!!! I love this amazing little girl and her amazing father. Hope everyone had a great holiday with many memorable experiences... I know I did.


4 comments:
I loved getting to spend time with your beautiful baby and the HUGE Stout family on Sunday...thanks for letting me invite myself. I'll call soon, love you!
It's fun seeing your own child reach milestones like that! Glad your thanksgiving was a good one!
Hey Susie! I can't remember when we saw each other last either, it's been way too long. So yep I will be there for Christmas from the 19th to the 27th. When and how long are you going to be there?
I can't wait to meet your little girl and glad that your Thanksgiving was so nice. Well take care and probably see you in a couple weeks!
Those pictures are amazing!!! Love them all!!! Thanks for sharing the site:) Im supposed to Go to aunt ROma's this Friday!
Post a Comment