Steph tagged me.... so here it goes
1. The Office
2. Project Runway
3. Top Chef
4. Good things Utah
5. House Hunters
6. Survivor
7. Biggest Loser
8. Heroes
8 things that happened yesterday
1. Stole Steph's car
2. Got my new spiffy I.D. badge for work
3. Had to show I can lift a 55 pound dummy
4. Ate a taco that Steph's awesome neighbor made
5. made Addy laugh histerically
6. went to young womens activity
7. visited with Daniel's uncle who was visiting from California
8. kissed my hubby when he came home and gave him his chicken and veggie dinner
8 places I love to eat at:
1. Here at home
2. Olive Garden
3. Pasta Factory
4. The Flat
5. Steph's house (mmmm... leftovers)
6. Wagon Wheel
7. Bajio
8. Walmart (they have that yummy sticky chicken chunks)
8 things I am looking forward too
1. My first pay check
2. Thanksgiving here at hurricane
3. Christmas at home
4. Hot Cocoa season
5. Our 2nd year anniversary
6. Every day with Addy
7. watching twilight with my hubby
8. finishing daniel's christmas present
8 things on my wishlist
1. A running car
2. food storage
3. new clothes
4. food processor
5. a good chunk of savings
6. A house
7. An acceptance letter to med school
8. a new hairdo
8 people I tag ( i know I've seen this tag floating around so don't do it if you already have)
1. Comet
2. Denise
3. Brandi
4. Katie
5. River
6. Megan
7. Merilee
8. Gena
5.
1 comment:
I've seen this one a bit, but haven't done it! hmmm, I might have to steal some of your answers! Fun Tag!
Post a Comment