Saturday, November 8, 2008

Just a few

Last weekend was so fun and I wanted to wait until my sister sent me all the pictures but I guess I can back track. Adam, LaRae, Tyson, Lincoln, Daniel, Adelaide, and I all piled into Stuart and Heidi's excursion (thanks for letting us use it). We fit pretty comfortably and made okay time. We left last Thursday and then got there around 12:30 a.m. on Friday. I can never sleep in when I go home I'm too excited to get the day going, much to Daniel's chagrin. Anyways we just had such a fun weekend, we went to my youngest brother George's football game and felt for him when they lost but he made an awesome touchdown. We had fun going to the trunk or treat. Adelaide was suppose to be a cowgirl but I forgot the hat and decided to have her be a fairy because I brought the tutu and we got some wings... I'll have to post a picture later. We saw a bunch of people that I haven't seen forever! Love my ward and community. We all just played together and had a nice time with family. Sunday was a good meeting and I had fun seeing my sisters with all the kids. Here are a few pics of that weekend can't wait till Christmas.
These 2 pics are of Addy and my friend Karli's little boy Gray I had some more but they haven't been sent. I felt like I knew him because I see him on the blog all the time, he's so cute!

 My good Ol dog Max! He doesn't have much longer till he goes to Doggie heaven but I just love this pup!
 Daniel had fun on this little motorcycle
 Addy loved her aunts here is a pic of her and Clara

No comments: