Saturday, December 20, 2008

ALL GROWN UP

So I don't have any pics with this post, as you can see most of my pic's aren't that great because they are with my phone. But Christmas is coming up and I'm 100% positive someone got us a new camera to replace the lost one. Can't wait!!! But I had to tell everyone that last Wed the date was the 17th and it was in the evening we were sitting on the floor (Addy and I) while Daniel went to play ward basketball,(they won and Daniel made 21 points WHAHhhooo) anyways I was talking on the phone and wrapping presents. Addy really wanted the tape dispenser and pretty paper. I watched in awww and a little bit of horror as my little babe stuck her bum in the air pushed off with her toes and army crawled towards her goal. She went four or five feet and I sat there stunned. I cried later not believing my baby's big enough to crawl. I mean she's been able to sidewind around the room for awhile but this was full on a straight line crawling. My mother-in-law says in a few weeks she'll be cruising!!! AHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh! Well I'll get it on video soon. We are leaving tomorrow wahoo!! Heading for home. So today is clean, pack, and make sure gifts are done day.  Not to mention watch the BYU game at Adam and LaRae's. Well hopefully I'll get to post right after christmas. Happy Holidays everyone!!!

1 comment:

Jessica F said...

I cant believe shes doing that already! I will be sad when Clara does that, I just know it:) But I like the idea of her walking and being a little more independent...Happy Holidays!