Thursday, January 1, 2009
Aggg... this month
So I know I really need to backtrack and give some updates. I'm gonna have to do two posts after this quick one. This post is a shout out to those that I love who had something to celebrate. On the 18th my brother and his wife had an anniversary I have no idea how long they've been married, but yeah to them!! Then on the 20th my parents had an anniversary and I'm pretty sure it was their 34th... they can't remember how old they are let alone how long they were married. But whahhoooo I love them so much. Of course Christmas I wanted to say have a great one but I guess I should say hope it was awesome. Then a big ol' happy birthday to my brother Tarek on the 27th my Dad on the 28th and Lillie on the 29th. Oh and one of my posts will be about the 29th because A. Daniel and I hit our 2 year anniversary and B. Addy bugs turned 8 months old. Love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment