Thursday, January 1, 2009

Celebrate Good Times

Well the 29th marked a big Day for us. Addy turned 8 months old and she's amazing. She's been crawling for about 2 weeks now which is fun but a little scary because I have to watch her a lot more. I'm trying to get a video loaded but we'll see if it works. Well Addy and I played dress up yesterday... well she dressed up in some pretty funny clothes. I caught some cute pictures of her.

My little fairy.
 we made a scene with stuff from Taylor's wedding that Roma Ann brought home.
 I love her face in this picture!!!
Her phone she got for Christmas. She loves phone's she puts them up to her ear. I was cracking up this morning because she took the remote and put it to her ear. What a little smarty.
So the other thing we celebrated on the 29th was our 2 year anniversary. It was kinda funny because Daniel had to work early the next day and was home late so he took me to this new restuaraunt, but I guess it was about to close so he ate but what I ordered they said the were out of and I didn't feel like much else so I got a salad. Then we went home watched a movie and went to bed. He is taking me to a movie today and we're spending the whole day together. Can't believe that it has been 2 years. It's gone way to fast. Two years ago I said I'd spend all of eternity with this man and I haven't ever regretted that. I love him so much and he is perfect for me, I can't think of anyone else who would put up with some of my emotional and irrational thinking but lucky for me it doesn't phase him. One time that sticks out to me is when I was at my lowest after I had the miscarriage. I have never felt depression but I could feel it then creeping into me and bringing me down. He not only comforted me but gave me the sweetest blessing of comfort and supported me through it. I have loved the past 2 years and look forward to the next 70 he he I hope


1 comment:

MaryJane Griffin said...

Sorry, I forgot about your anniversary. Happy Anniversary!! The pictures are cute. Hope you use the camara a lot!!! Especially on that very cute baby, Addy. Actually it appears that little baby is turning into a big girl really fast!!!!