So I'm spotlighting another CAMP K friend. Lindsay "Ace" Proctor is my next victim. I chose to do Ace because she recently got accepted to a Masters program and I am so excited for her because she really wanted to get in. Ace and I met of course at Camp K and became fast friends when she told me she was from Park City (just up the canyon from Camp K) and I could just come with her to her singles ward up there, which was a huge relief because I was a little nervous trying to go by myself to one not knowing anyone. I also got to go to her house almost every Sunday for dinner and got to know her amazing family. I know you've heard me talk about the Mama and Papa Proctor, really stepped in as surrogate parents. I loved having Ace around and even though she once told all of us that realistically we would probably not stay in touch with each other I knew that we were met to be friends, the pick up where you left off, anythings game kind of friends. And even though I got married quickly and had a baby I still love her so much and get to see her (though not enough) but more than my own family each year. And the fact that she loves Addy so much just endears her to me even more.
I love you Ace, you are so talented and thoughtful, thanks for sticking with me!!! Can't wait to see you sometime soon! MUAH!!!!!!!!!
This is Ace being silly at Camp K... she hates this pic HEHEHEHE
Ace and Comet came to visit us in Rexburg and we had so much fun, they also loved our puppy.
Addy fell in love with her two surrogate aunts and they dote on her as the next couple pictures show.
a kiss for Auntie Ace
2 comments:
they are both darling! glad you have such great friends sus! Love you!
Yay for Acey-poo!! Make sure you e-mail this to her, she will love it. We are all so lucky to have each other. This spotlight thing is so cute...I wonder when I will be spotlighted....am I worthy of such an amazing tribute?!?
LOVE YOU MAV!
Post a Comment