Tuesday, March 10, 2009

IcKy

So last week I missed work for the entire week! Why, because a paper the doctor gave me saying I had the flu and would be contagious for at least 4 days. There was no enjoying the time off I spent my days being miserable in bed trying to care for Addy but ending up asking for help from Roma Ann and Daniel. I had 2 very sleepless nights making day number 3 miserable for all (Sorry I was so grumpy honey) Then of course there was the fact that we really needed me to work but I couldn't. I hate getting sick, and have a whole new respect for Mom's who somehow manage to run a home with kids while feeling miserable! I really tried but a few minutes with the very overactive 10 month old and I was ready for another nap. Well I am back at work and I am feeling a ton better but for my lingering cough which could last for awhile, anyways I'm thinking it's about time for a break good thing Spring Break starts Monday and I have plane tickets leaving Friday to Here...........................
I am really excited Daniel is even going to try surfing and I'm going to enjoy the company of some family and am so excited to see some people I haven't seen in quite awhile (yeah  Jeff and Gena &girls) and I will just be happy to relax and be somewhere else. 5 1/2 days of fun here I come!

3 comments:

Gena Susan said...

Glad you're almost back to normal! It is horrible being sick! :(

We are sooooo excited. Give Jeff a call if you know any of your plans...we can't wait :)

Spring said...

HEY Susie!! Sean and I had pot stickers for the first time since Santa Maria. That totally reminded us of you making them for us, and then we spent the whole evening reminissing about Santa Maria, the good (half day Wednesdays at Pismo beach) the bad (stupid installers) and the ugly (the horrible neighbor across the street). Ha ha. Love ya tons, and hope all is going great for you guys!

Jenny Bay said...

It is so true, it is SO hard to take care of a baby and be sick at the same time! I hear ya!