Friday, March 6, 2009

Popcorn popping

Yup, I looked out the window and what did I see?
well it's actually a PLUM tree
and a beautiful daffodil
MY  pea plants coming up
yeah for a garden starting to produce
AND of course there is this spring flower
love her little gellies

she announces that spring has arrived here in Southern Utah
and it's beautiful


5 comments:

Juliette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliette said...

She is darling Susie! You got some really great pictures of her!

Gena Susan said...

She is so beautiful. Can't wait to meet your little darling girl in person :)

Hayley said...

Adelaide looks so cute! Oh I love her, and I'm excited for Spring. Can't wait to take her swimming and all that fun stuff this Spring and Summer :)

The McDonald's said...

I can't believe you have planted a garden already. I've got like a month and a half before I can even think about "starts" inside my house. Lucky.