Sunday, March 1, 2009

A very happy UNBIRTHDAY

Well It's Addy's 10 month Un-birthday. Since February doesn't have a 29th this year I guess we'll call today her birthday. Ooohhh by the way I was looking and last post was my 100th!!! Anyway Addy is getting so big she tries to talk a lot, and stands up on anything she can. She is so funny to us, she gives random kisses and hugs we just love this little sweetie!!
A sweet pic of our big girl
She loves jumping with Daddy, and look at that view we have!


she tries to eat everything, she can't quite reach this yet, but it's funny to watch her try.
Man she's getting tall

She loves touch and feel books

We love her so much and are grateful we get to be her parents, I can't believe I've been a mom for 10 months I feel like we just had her last week.
To finish off this post I was looking at some pics and found a pretty view from the 320 acres up on Smiths that belong to my father-in-law and his siblings it overlooks Zion and is a fun place to go, this is my sister clara and I put this picture in because she has made a change, from Brunette too...
BLONDE BOMBSHELL !!!! HEHEHEHEHE
(this pic is of her and her squeeze Grant at the sweethearts ball)


4 comments:

Juliette said...

WOW! Addy is sure growing up fast and boy is she cute! Carelful, before you know it she will be telling you "NO" and "DON'T", just like my little one, who is for sure in her terrible twos!

C Tam said...

Go Clara!! (Addy's cute, too, of course)

p.s. I can't figure out how to email you?

Hayley said...

I want to be blonde....look how cute Clara looks!

Adelaide needs to stop growing, end of story!

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.